Skip to main content

I am currently using the free Auctiva store feature. I just want to know if Auctiva will start to charge fees for this from July.
I won't be able to afford any more frees so I am just wondering if I need to close it down.

Or does anyone know other alternatives ?

Can you place weblinks to my Ebay listings on any other free websites?

thank you!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by store.auctiva.com/the_secrets_of:
I am currently using the free Auctiva store feature. I just want to know if Auctiva will start to charge fees for this from July.
I won't be able to afford any more frees so I am just wondering if I need to close it down.

You won't need to take it down, as the Auctiva Store feature is one of the free features that are available for no monthly fee.

Hope this helps,

Auctiva Aaron L.
Software Engineer
Aaron,
I deleted my photos from Auctiva as I don't plan to use Auctiva for listing on eBay in the future. I am in the process of re-listing all the items in my ebay store that have an Auctiva template so I will not be charged the monthly fee for them. Question is: My Auctiva Store still shows my listings with the template. In fact, the scrolling gallery still has my item images even though I have deleted them from Auctiva. Do I need to close the Auctiva Store to avoid being charged, and if so how do I go about it?
If I revoke the ebay token from Auctiva, will that solve the problem?

Thanks
I am in a quandry on this too - I chose the "free" plan, and I wonder what's going to happen July 1st. Will my store template dissappear? I mean, the image template I chose to highlight my items? Also, I get it that the pictures will dissappear. I will just have to upload them again through eBay, right? I store them on my home computer, so I have all the images. When I list through eBay, will Auctiva charge me for the listing, though I'm going through eBay? I just want to know what will happen to my fully functioning store when it switches to the "free" plan. Thanks!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.