Skip to main content

This is my sales pitch below, tell me if you think it is effective enough to produce sales, if you wouldn't mind of course. Thanks in advance.

I recently acquired a bulk load of brand new software programs direct from the manufacturer. These programs include Broderbunds PhotoShop, Broderbunds Calendar Creator, and Nova Developments Seasons, Holidays & Events. Each of these normally are $19.95, however I am selling ALL THREE packaged together AS ONE, for 5 BUCKS!!!!!!!! You can check it out at the link below. Also shoot me a message if you are interested in cutting a deal, maybe for some as extras as gifts and what not.

3 GREAT programs, CHEAP!!!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I would be careful using pictures of something your aren't actually selling. You could end up with alot of unhappy customers who think they will be getting 3 boxed programs!

You have alot of text there and its not easliy readable and its a known fact must buyers are visual and don't read everything, I admit I didn't read it all either

To be honest I think you need to be more clear about what they are actually getting Wink
As a side note to your post, I found from personal experience that you never ask a potential customer to do something before they actually purchase from you. If you are interested in bulk/wholesale purchases, list twice, once in each category, or make the offer as an add on after they pay. Another angle would be to start an affiliate program.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.