Skip to main content

I have restrictions from Ebay, although I don't kow why. Anyway is the reason I get an API error on some of my listings is because Ebay won't let me list a particular item? I did an error check and everything is fine. I listed other items before this particular problem and everything was fine. How else would you know that your listing from Auctiva is being rejected by Ebay due to restriction limits. Would there be a notice on Auctiva somewhere telling me why I got the API error or indicate it had to do with restrictions. When I list right from Ebay I get a notice after I compiled the auction that there are restrictions and I can't list but I don't get any notice when on Auctiva. Could someone please help me with this.

Thank you.
Original Post
Hi, I get those all the time too. You can actually contact auctiva support and they will clarify it. The main reason Ebay sends this out is if an item is popular with counterfeiters. I sell makeup and I have restictions up the wazoo. I can't list too many things at once or even 1 item of each designer. So if you're selling a designer poduct there might be restrictions. this is ebays way of controlling fake items being sold. It's a great pain in the rear end though.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.