Skip to main content

all around town!!!!!!!! .....Just made a sell of 100 of my neck coolers, woooooo hoooooooo!!!!!! Guess it's that time of the year again, need to get busy hoping to sell twice as many as we did last year and I think we sold about 500 or more last year.

I'm surprised I've been selling them, haven't really listed them outside my store much yet. Guess some people actually do search stores.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Oh yes Rick....we have the two extremes up here eh?

We do tend to dress a bit like Bob and Doug MacKenzie in the winter, mostly because we have no choice!

I have a friend in Australia and I mentioned one day about plugging in our cars and she had no idea what I was talking about. She thought I had an electric car. LOL! She just can't conceive -40 degree weather.
quote:
Originally posted by rupa179:

I have a friend in Australia and I mentioned one day about plugging in our cars and she had no idea what I was talking about. She thought I had an electric car. LOL! She just can't conceive -40 degree weather.

Alright..help the Florida woman out.

Why are you plugging in your car? HA! I'd think the same thing that you must have an electric car.

Being from FL...anytime it's 65 or below we're fuh fuh fuhhhhh freeeezing and have on all kinds of layered clothing. What's -40 degree weather?
<big smile>

Take care, Donna
Rick,

I don't like it too hot or too cold. If it was Fall all year round that would suit me just fine. Another thing my friend in Australia always says is that she would love to see snow. I always laugh and tell her that she ain't missing much! It's cold, it's wet, it's messy and dangerous to drive in aand it's really not all that much fun unless you are a skier!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.