Skip to main content

When I log in which I don't normally do as it usually logs me in......Anyways..... Site is down for mait ???????? Here is what I get "We are currently updating our website and database to add new features and fix bugs. Thank you for your patience."
Why dont we get a message regarding this?
What a bad week here at auctiva, try to get on when it should be slow and its down..........
What is going on Kevin or Mike ??
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have to agree. I appreciate Auctiva being free - but if I can't list new things when I need to it does me no good. It seems over the past few months I am either having to log in every time I do something new or I get an error message and have to start all over.

This weekend was going to be my last weekend to get some new things listed for Christmas - and of course they are doing maintenance. I wait and wait - when it finally appears to be back on line I list a few items. Auctiva tells me my items have posted but I decide to go to ebay ad double check. Guess what - nothing has posted. I check Auctiva for errors - none of my items show in the error section. I am afraid to post the items again because I have no way to tell if they may post later, which I have had happen before. Nothing like posting an item twice and only having one to sell and not realizing it till the one you don't have sells.

I guess for me I have to think that my time is money. Auctiva may be free but if it takes me 5 times as long to list it really does cost me. When it works I am thankful for Auctiva and all the great free things they offer but when it doesnt work it is soooooooo frustrating.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.