Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Jacky,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. We do not currently offer any functionality that would allow you to download the images stored within your Auctiva account to your computer in bulk so, in order to accomplish this, unfortunately you would need to save each image to your computer individually from your Image Management page.

Once you are on your Image Management page, which you can reach by mousing over the “Images” tab within your account and selecting the “Manage” option, you can view the full size version of any given image by clicking on the thumbnail size copy of the image on the list.

If you are using a Windows computer, you can save the image to your computer from there by right-clicking the image and selecting the “Save Image As” option. On the other hand, if you are using a Mac system, you should just be able to click the image and drag it to the desired location on your desktop.

I regret that I cannot offer you a more efficient solution, but I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab on our site and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.