Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

We have completed the deletion of duplicate entries in the Seller Details section. However, an undesireable side effect of this cleanup was the deletion of a few valid profiles. We are very sorry for the loss of data that has occurred. We will not be deleting any additional information, so anything created from here on out will be safe.

Again, my apologies to any users that suffered from deletion of their new Seller Details.
Glad to know that I will have to re-create my Seller Details only one more time - I worked on my listings all week, expecting to schedule for tonight - Seller Details disappeared the first time early enough to allow me to restore, or so I thought. Now I have spent two days re-creating my Seller Details only to see them disappear over and over, to be replaced by an old one that is not applicable to present listings. At least I've memorized them by now. Not a desirable outcome but . . . well, I must get to work again. What a lost weekend!
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva JD:
We have completed the deletion of duplicate entries in the Seller Details section. However, an undesireable side effect of this cleanup was the deletion of a few valid profiles. We are very sorry for the loss of data that has occurred. We will not be deleting any additional information, so anything created from here on out will be safe.

Again, my apologies to any users that suffered from deletion of their new Seller Details.

JD When is support going to address my case in regards to seller detail profiles? I've been waiting for 2 days for a response. I created a new since Auctiva deleted all but one BUT it will not change. When I preview in "manage seller detail profiles" its perfect BUT when I use it in my listing there is extra stuff that I deleted out when I created the new one. Why is it not changing?????

Chuck

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.