Originally posted by boogiebobsrecords:
bottom line is the seller is not flying the PAYPAL logo or eBay's paypal logo so he is NOT in violation of any eBay Policies. eBay policy is that you must accept all forms of Paypal ONLY if you fly the Paypal logo in any description.
Actually, you're mistaken.
w/bolding by me
Sellers who offer PayPal as a payment option on eBay (either using logos or text in the item description
) must accept all forms of PayPal payment including account balance, bank account transfer, and credit cards. Sellers must have a Premier or Business PayPal Account or be willing to upgrade from a Personal PayPal Account to a Premier or Business Account if sellers receive a credit card payment. Sellers may not communicate to buyers that they accept, or will not accept, specific forms of PayPal payment.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Listing cancellation
- Forfeiture of eBay fees on cancelled listings
- Limits on account privileges
- Loss of PowerSeller status
- Account suspension
- “I accept all forms of PayPal payment"
Listings Not Allowed:
- “I accept PayPal but do not accept credit card payments through PayPal”
- “I only accept PayPal if the bid amount is greater than $15”