Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by spunkychk:

What an insulting quote to have on your response to someone's question. Your little statement must reflect something that happened to YOU!

If youre talking about where it has in his post "If you make mountains out of mole hills, you'll just have farther to fall when you realize how silly you were.", that's his sig, was not a reply to a post.
quote:
Originally posted by spunkychk:
quote:
Originally posted by Westvatexan:
Unless I am mistaken, everyone got opted in automatically when it started. But I cnt remember the date.

What an insulting quote to have on your response to someone's question. Your little statement must reflect something that happened to YOU!

William hasn't and wouldn't insult anyone on this board. He's a fine participant with a great knowledge base.

I'm sorry you didn't see it as his signature. It was his signature and not directed towards you.

I'm sorry you didn't note that it was his signature that's automatically added to every post he makes.

Good Luck,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Bradford:
Are we sure spunkychk isn't talking about the bit he/she actually quoted?

Either way, I have no idea what the beef is.

Me either. In fact, when I read spunkychk's post. I thought how odd this person feels this way. As far as I know, everyone 'was' opted in when Express was released. So, Westvatexan politely answered the OP's question.

Perhaps, SC misread the post. I hope so.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.