Skip to main content

After what seemed like month, eBay has finally un-blocked my account.

A week or so ago I get this measage
quote:
Dear tty2k7,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your concerns.

Unfortunately, the documentation previously submitted is not sufficient
for reinstatement.

We are sorry you are unable to provide any additional informations.
We've reviewed your account. At this time, your activity on eBay did not
meet the guidelines of our User Agreement. You can find the reason for
your suspension in the "Abusing eBay" section of the Agreement.

Based on our current information, your account will remain closed. At
this point, we won't be able to contact you further or consider ending
your suspension unless you have additional information for us to review.

So I emailed them again, giving them no more documention and I told them to refund me my money, listing everything i had purchased to make money on eBay, domain names, for both my eBay Store as well as my Auctiva Store, money paid onto my account, my subscription to my dropshippers account, and every eBook i purchased to sell on eBay, I also asked if I purchased a eBook, that the previous seller had no rights to, "What do i gain"?. I then told them how tragic it is that they fool people, by telling them they can earn money on eBay, then pull these little stunts.

After 3 day i get this meassage:

quote:
Dear tty2k7,

We appreciate the information you have submitted, and have reviewed the details of this suspension. After further review, it has been decided that your account qualifies for reinstatement. Please note that, although your account is now active, any listings or bids that were cancelled by your account suspension will not be reinstated.

*Please do not reply to this email. If you have any additional questions, billing inquiries, or concerns pertaining to the status of another account you own, please visit the eBay Help system for information and access to assistance from eBay Customer Support. You can visit our Help system by clicking on the "Help" button at the top of every eBay page or at the following Web address

I think they had a guilty conscious, because I was very patient, I gave them information via fax(that anyone could've picked up), information that I wouldn't give my own mother. Then they tell me no, I hadn't given enough, and i cant prove ownership of something i purchase on eBay. Now on top of all that i now have to go and re-create new listing which takes time, so they have wasted my time.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
You can find the reason for
your suspension in the "Abusing eBay" section of the Agreement.

Where is this place on My eBay or somewhere else?

I have had trouble with not being able to get into my eBay blog. I can comment on other peoples blogs but can not get my blog to open. that has been over a month! And, they say it is a technical difficulty.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.