Skip to main content

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this weird problem that is plaguing me this morning. When I go to print out my Ebay invoice for May (you know, the list of all your fees for that month), it only prints out the first page. So I go to Print Preview and again it ony shows the first page and only prints the first page even though I mark to print all.

I have never had this problem before now as all my other previous reports printed out fine. Just was wondering if anyone else noticed this or if it is just me. I went over to the Ebay boards but did not see anything or even a board just covering reports like this.

Thanks!
Marcia
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by marciay96:
Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this weird problem that is plaguing me this morning. When I go to print out my Ebay invoice for May (you know, the list of all your fees for that month), it only prints out the first page. So I go to Print Preview and again it ony shows the first page and only prints the first page even though I mark to print all.

Thanks!
Marcia

Marcia..I didn't have any probs..but that doesn't mean it "ain't" so.

I did search through the eBay forums and the other forums looking for others..but had no luck.

Take care, Donna
Thanks Donna for checking that out for me. i still cannot print out the pages today...I even tried with a different month's report.

Ebay has seemed real glitchy to me lately. I was just in my preferences looking at how my logo is displayed and somehow my preference to add my logo to my invoices and end of auction emails had been disabled. Wierd. So I changed it back again so my logo is displayed. I am going to try and peak in on things every week or so as things seem to get enabled or disabled without me doing anything. Something for us to keep our eyes on......

Marcia

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.