Skip to main content

I am working for a shoe store in town trying to sell some dead stock. Most of the shoes I am selling are Nike. I have been an ebay member for 10 years and have a 60 feedback. Mostly just used it for personal use but want to start selling many more items. Ebay let me put 5 nike auctions up and is now blocking me from putting up anymore. They said in 30 days it will reset and in 90 days they will reevaluate. Does anyone know anything about this? Is there any way around it?

Thanks for your help
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Auctiva just started their Commerce Storefront service, so only time and the support of the Community will make it work and bring results. If Auctiva brings-in the buyer traffic, it has more than an even chance of success. I've not started a Store, yet. That's not because I don't fully support the concept and Auctiva.

Amazon gets more retail buyer traffic today than most any other site, especially with eBay's decline. Amazon had a record Christmas, while eBay suffered badly from the poor condition of the site and loss of the Mom and Pop specialty sellers.

There are new eMalls I've noted as interesting. My old fav eRetailer for computer parts, Newegg, now has www.neweggmall.com for just about anything including apparel and shoes. Newegg is the 2nd largest online-only retailer in the US....an impressive site too. Frankly, I've likened many of eBay's changes to those Newegg has long used, instead of everyone else pointing to Amazon. I'm sure the techies at eBay have shopped there. They just do it right.

IMO, a mix of your own Storefront and multiple venues INCLUDING EBAY makes sense. With eBay on the decline, the traffic might go just about anywhere. I simply see Auctiva as a good "base-of-operations" for both. Wink

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.