Skip to main content

Hey everyone, When I upload a gif image to my ecrater store..it saves it as a jpg....does it do that for you as well?...anyone know why it does that? are we not allowed to have gifs..or do I have to have it hosted somewhere to make it work or what?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

ONLY jpg are allowed on ecrater. All images on ecrater.com must be uploaded to ecrater.com.

Hope that helps!

BTW, did you know ecrater.com has their own community? you can find it by going to www.ecrater.com and click on Community at the top of the page. Your login and pass word are the same as your store.

IF there's anything I can help you with regarding ecrater.com Just holler. I been selling there for a year and a half and absolutely love it!
Last edited by btps
quote:
Originally posted by Westvatexan:
Hey everyone, When I upload a gif image to my ecrater store..it saves it as a jpg....does it do that for you as well?...anyone know why it does that? are we not allowed to have gifs..or do I have to have it hosted somewhere to make it work or what?

William,
Make sure the images are completely square...it's for the best!

I use Irfanview for my image software..it's free and EASY!

And if you have any questions, BTPS is THE person to ask. She knows pretty much everything and she's the "admin" of the board of eCrater. If she doesn't know it, I guarantee you she'll find it out for you.

Take care, Donna
Donna, I see what you mean by them being completely square..the featured pics get cut off a little...ah but thats ok..I dont mind that so much as long as they show up good on the purchasing page...All I have on there is repeat items from vstore...I have been so busy lately with creating banners and mixing colors and so on...I havent even had time to dig through new unlisted items in these boxes I have around here.

I only have 5 auctions going this week...lol. I have been working like mad on the TV Guide auction listings..I finally got them done...because Im figuring ebays going to announce a listing sale on monday the 10th or the 11th, since the 7th,8th, and 9th fell on a weekend. I hope im right and I hope its a 10 center. Because I have 50 of them going up.

Also I already know Im going to need help with my MSlive site because Im going to have to implement a shopping cart and everything and I dont see where you can do that automatically. There are alot of things on that site that are going to be difficult for me...and I cant believe you cannot insert HTML on there...anyway, do you know anyone that can help me to get a real nice functional site going on there. Let me know!
You can see what Ive got so far by clicking the link for it below.

Thanks, William

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.