Skip to main content

Well, Ecrater does have a few hard to understand areas. No quantity is a bummer. We sell items of varying weights and selecting one price for the US by weight is a little difficult unless I'm totally misunderstanding the shipping matrix page. I really appreciate the recommendation and will give it a go.
Did anyone hear anything about a store owner being picked up for fraud?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yeah, the shipping is a little confusing to me too. But I've worked around it by applying a flat rate to everything I list (which I do on eBay as well). I've worked up a chart that gives me the shipping rates (applied to a number of different weights) to domestic, Canada, Mexico and Worldwide (I use France to gauge this).

I haven't heard about a store owner picked up for fraud, but it's certainly possible.
I stand corrected. It's not a link, but it looks good. Your site is neat. Hope you had a good weekend. This was undoubtedly the worst Ebay week we've had in a long time.
Seems I can read or learn fast enough to get it going elsewhere but I am enjoying it. Thanks for all of your valuable advice. A lot of neat people here.
Thanks again
Rosemary
Oh, I see! You were talking about having actually hyperlinks in the Welcome message -- yeah, I don't think that is possible.

I thought you were questioning whether or not including URLs to other shops was allowed (I think it is, but someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyhow, thanks for the nice words.

And, yeah, I'm finally experiencing that eBay Summer slowdown that everyone has been talking about. Now I'm scrambling to make up for the lost revenue..

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.