Skip to main content

anyone else gettign this message?

An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues.

Iv'e had to re-list the last 5 listings almost 20 times each before I could get them to go. God I love loosing all my work over and over again... sigh
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I keep getting a failure message "Not Posted in Time". I have no idea what that means. There are 3 listings I'm trying to post, 2 of which are re-posts as the items didn't sell the first time (though I admit I edited the text slightly but that's all) so at least those 2 should go through fine, but no. What gives?!? I wish one of the Activa folks would get on here and tell us what's going on!
I just finally gave up trying to post with Auctivia and put my ad together on the eBay site. I had to use less photos so it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg and sure, it felt like a waste of time, but no more so than trying to post on a system that's obviously defective. If this keeps up, I'll have to decide whether I should keep using this site at all...

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.