Skip to main content

Hi, last night I saved 5 listings because the photos would not load. I figured I would try to load the photos today and schedule the auctions. Well, the photos loaded ok, but when I clicked on "Schedule listing" I got this error message:
eBay listing failed to be scheduled for the following reason:
Currently, Sales Tax cannot be specified when no shipping options are selected. A valid state and rate are required to add sales tax.

I never charge sales tax! I checked and there is nothing in the boxes. Anyone else having problems scheduling? Thanks, Phylanna
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi
I too am have been working all day trying to put pics onto my saved listings. The saved were not there (just my store items) had to do a search for them. THEN --NOW I can not even get into the auctions. It is so slow to even get on then when I get to saved it just is blank and says loaded....no auctions, no nothing. Just reporting. ~Marla~ twysp2
I can't relist my items also... huhuhuh

what's happening? I'm relisting my items in ebay.ph and it always says "Successfully scheduled xxx items for immediate relist." Then all my items are getting a Not Relisted error. This happened yesterday also and I thought it could be fixed today... waht's happening... is there a problem with the site upgrade?
Hi:

I am getting this same error and when I tried to file a support case I couldn't get on that site. Just another error message that reads like this: Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

I have no idea what that means.

Just looking for some help and would like to get my listings posted in this decade.
Hi Pahku,

The reason you are no longer able to relist your items through Auctiva is due to a bug in our system that prevent customer's from relisting items that originate on eBay sites that we don't support posting to. This problem will be resolved with our next site update, which will take place late this week or early next week.

...and Mamamiasmom,

Thanks for letting us know. While it seems that most users are able to file support requests successfully, we have received one other report similar to yours earlier today, and are looking into the possible causes. In the mean time, please see if you are able to file a support request by going to: http://support.auctiva.com

...and Kolstromkreations,

The problem you are describing occurred due to some side effects from an issue with the compression of descriptions that we resolved at the end of last week. If you check the box next to the item on your "Saved Listings" page and then click "Post or Schedule", you will receive this error, however, if you actually open the listing, and then click the "Post" or "Schedule" button at the bottom of the lister page, you will be able to post the item successfully.

Basically, for any listings that are currently exhibiting this problem, the data just needs to be re-saved before you will be able to post them again from the "Saved Listings" page. Once you have re-saved the information by opening each of the listings and clicking "Post", "Save", or "Schedule", you will then be able to post those same listings from your "Saved Listings" page moving forward.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.