Skip to main content

We apologize for the inconvenience. An error occurred while attempting to process your request. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 51723546-65a4-4581-925f-b161995beb11. Thank you.

Everytime I list something. When i go back to listing it says failed to load conditions and i have to reinput all the specifics.

itsjustme or is it?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We are aware of the current issue which is causing these error messages to be generated and our technical team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I will follow up with you through this thread to let you know as soon as the issue has been resolved or any other related information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing. I hope to have some good news for you shortly!

-Mike
I just fixed my own problem. The links for the new Java software provided by Auctiva are the problem. Just go directly to www.Java.com and carefully follow the instructions to download the latest Java program, making sure that you choose 32 bit or 64 bit, uninstall old versions of Java, have only one browser open while you are doing all of this (I use Chrome, but I have Firefox and IE available), and then restart your computer afterwards. Also log out of Auctiva, and then log back in. I went from totally blocked to totally working after doing this. I wish that I had known that there was a brand new Java version at the time of the Auctiva meltdown, so that I knew what problem to try to resolve. EVERYTHING that you need you solve this problem can be found on the Java site, and do not stop working on the Java site until you see a green check mark telling you that you have BOTH the latest version installed AND old versions have been removed. Back to listing work now for me!
Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that we have just released a set of changes which appear to have resolved the issue causing these errors. As a result, I expect that you will be able to resume posting effectively through Auctiva once again at this time.

If you encounter any further difficulties of this nature moving forward, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will look into things further if need be.

Thank you all very much for your patience as we have dealt with this situation.

-Mike
Hi bluebirds15,

I am not aware of any current technical difficulties on our end that would explain why you are (or were) unable to upload images, but Java did release an update yesterday (version 7 update 51) which caused a number of users to encounter various issues with the Auctiva Uploader - even some who did not install the update.

If you are still unable to use the Auctiva Uploader at this time, I recommend confirming you are using the latest version of Java (and update if necessary) from the following page of their website: https://www.java.com/verify/‎

If you are already using the latest version of Java, or if you are still unable to upload successfully after updating, please contact our Customer Support team directly from the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. We did encounter some technical difficulties a bit earlier that would explain the error reports from between 3:57 PM PST and 4:27 PM PST, but the issue which caused those errors should be resolved at this point in time.

If you are still encountering errors of this nature when attempting to use any features on the Auctiva website, just log out and log in once again and you should not encounter any further errors moving forward.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

-Mike
Hi itsjustme (& others),

Thanks for letting us know that you are receiving errors of this nature. We have received several similar reports this morning, primarily when attempting to select templates, and our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I'll follow up with you again through this thread as soon as the issue has been addressed or any other related information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this is causing.

-Mike
Hi itsjustme,

I am pleased to report that we have just finished making some changes intended to address the issue causing these errors, so we expect that you should now be able to select templates and post/save listings through your Auctiva accounts once again.

If you receive an error message when attempting to post or save a listing after this point, just use the “Refresh” button on your browser to reload the page and you should not encounter any further errors of that nature after that point.

If you encounter any further difficulties of this nature moving forward, please don't hesitate to let us know.

-Mike
I was able to upload pictures until an hour ago. Now it is impossible to do so. I tried to file a report, but that page is not working either. The box for the message comes up, but it is blank.
I doubt if this has anything to do with downloading the newest version of Java, because as stated above, about an hour ago, I was able to upload my pictures, though it was very slow. Now I can't upload at all.
Please help.
Thanks.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.