Skip to main content

It's Wed., 1/24/07 about 11:30 am EST. Is there something going on? I tried to send a HELP request, but I get the same big red lettered message shown below or either I get the IE browser page that says the Page Is Unavailable. Can't get my store, sales, images or anything!? HELP! Confused

quote:
Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

As many, if not all, of you have probably realized, we have been experiencing technical difficulties with some of our web servers causing the Auctiva website to be unavailable to some users for several periods of about 5 minutes each throughout the day. If you encounter one of these errors, please try logging into your Auctiva account through the following IP: http://38.102.35.75

We are monitoring the situation closely so, if you are unable to login using the IP address above, please wait about 5 minutes and then try logging into your Auctiva account once again.

Thank you for understanding.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.