Skip to main content

Hi Community,

This thread is intended for users to post the Javascript errors their browsers are recording when they encounter the technical problems described on the following thread in the "News" section of our community forum: https://community.auctiva.com/e...=743109501#743109501

Our engineering team is in the process of trying to track down the cause of these issues and, if you are encountering any of these problems, it may be very helpful if you can post any or all of the following information in a reply to this thread.

1) Confirm which browser and version you are using.

2) Let us know which ISP you are using.

3) Let us know what errors are occurring on the page. In Internet Explorer, you should be able to do this by clicking the error icon that shows up in the bottom-right corner of the browser footer bar. If you are using Firefox, you should be able to find this information by selecting “Error Console” from the “Tools” menu.

4) Confirm the URL (web address) of the page on which the error is occurring. This will begin with http://www.auctiva.com.

We apologize for the inconveniences these issues are causing and we would like to thank you in advance for any of this information you are able to provide. We are doing everything we can to get these problems resolved as soon as possible.

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi johniow (& Community),

Thanks for responding to post that information - I will make sure to pass that on to our engineering team. We have noticed that some users who were having the image uploading/selection problems while using Internet Explorer have been able to upload and select images successfully after switching to the Firefox browser.

We have seen reports of these errors occurring with Firefox too and we are still looking to receive as much of the information requested on this thread as well. I just figured I'd mention it in case it may serve as a viable workaround for any of you.

-Mike
Hi Community,

We would also be interested in seeing trace routes to ajax.googleapis.com from any users that are experiencing these problems. If you are encountering any of these problems, can you please run a trace route to ajax.googleapis.com and paste the results into a reply to this thread? This can be done via the following process in Windows:

1) Select "Run" from the Windows "Start" menu.
2) Enter "cmd" in the ensuing field and click "OK".
3) Then, in the black DOS window, type tracert ajax.googleapis.com and press the "Enter" key.

Thanks in advance if you are able to provide this information. We think that users with certain ISP's and geographical locations may be encountering these problems due to connectivity issues.

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi Community,

This thread is intended for users to post the Javascript errors their browsers are recording when they encounter the technical problems described on the following thread in the "News" section of our community forum: https://community.auctiva.com/e...=743109501#743109501

Our engineering team is in the process of trying to track down the cause of these issues and, if you are encountering any of these problems, it may be very helpful if you can post any or all of the following information in a reply to this thread.

1) Confirm which browser and version you are using.

2) Let us know which ISP you are using.

3) Let us know what errors are occurring on the page. In Internet Explorer, you should be able to do this by clicking the error icon that shows up in the bottom-right corner of the browser footer bar. If you are using Firefox, you should be able to find this information by selecting “Error Console” from the “Tools” menu.

4) Confirm the URL (web address) of the page on which the error is occurring. This will begin with http://www.auctiva.com.

We apologize for the inconveniences these issues are causing and we would like to thank you in advance for any of this information you are able to provide. We are doing everything we can to get these problems resolved as soon as possible.

-Mike

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedi...mats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
i suddenly experienced problems loading photos on may 5th, & it has continued today 6th. sometimes if i completely reload the site it works ok for a while, then comes back again after a few items have been posted. I'm using IE8, ISP O2 in the UK. Also the listing price box came up as $ instead of £,however when the item was scheduled it displayed correctly in £. still getting yellow triangle in bottom left of pages. hope this helps Kat 231
I was in the process of typing auctions description about 30 minutes ago. Images will not come up now. Went to check Ebay and they are not showing up on there either. Which is a problem as I have auctions currectly going off. If you click on my items to sell the gallery view images show, but when you click on an individual auction the images aren't there. On the Auctiva site none of my images show up under listings or images. File support request will not come up either. It shows cannot connect to internet explorer. But my internet is working fine.

Thanks, ANDy

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.