Skip to main content

I think from here on in I will post every error and glitch I come across. Its getting pretty old to constantly have to do things over and over on this site.
Every single time I go to manage photos and move any to a sold folder After a few pages It either goes to page not available or now I get this message:
We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# f8922182-b718-43a4-9fae-8ef64d2cdd6f. Thank you.

This is not a new thing and has happened for months. This is one of many glitches I have had to work around.
So I have to restart and do it again
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

2 pages later and back to this

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# d8cedeb9-fbdf-42ca-9695-d0c6e3911b21. Thank you.

Thankfully this is the last time I will need to do this
Hi EbayLand & itsjustme,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. We are aware that some users are prone to receiving error message that contain error codes such as “f8922182-b718-43a4-9fae-8ef64d2cdd6f” when using certain features on our site and, while we hope to be able to make some improvements that will eliminate or minimize those errors, we do not expect to be able to do so in the short term.

There errors tend to be intermittent in most cases and, while we do appreciate it when they are reported, the only advice we can generally offer with respect to working around the errors are to try again or reduce the number of listings/images you are receiving the errors when doing something like deleting or rearranging data.

Although I can understand why a member of our team may have recommend clearing your cache or trying a different browser as a potential work around for an error such as “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage”, the other error messages which contain specific codes are indicative of errors occurring within our system.

I regret that I cannot offer either of you a more immediate solution, but I hope this gives you a better idea of what you can do when encountering these errors.

-Mike
No Big Deal becuase I was just trying to delete all the photos that were no longer needed.
Basically I am done here. Having spent a week listing straight to ebay. It was a breeze. Very very few errors. No delays at all. I could not believe how fast it was. I dont know if its fast or I just got use to this site.
I'd say you all better hope other people like me that havent checked ebay for a few years dont go over there and list.
It will take about a year for my listings that have pictures here on the site to run the cycle. You have a year for me to become a reliable site. You are far from that.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.