Skip to main content

Hi there,
i have already opened a case with auctiva about this issue but I want to know if anyone else has had a similar issue.
Whenever i try to upload a new listing to ebay i get "error: API" which says that ebay has placed a limit on my account and that i am not able to list anymore items for the time being.
Si i rang ebay customer service a few times now and they can t see any limitations on my account and i can confirm that the problem does not seem to come from ebay as i am able to list items directly from the ebay site.
now auctiva is saying it has nothing to do with them, ebay is saying it has nothing to do with them...... what am i supposed to do here? has anyone come accross this kind of problem before?
thanks
Original Post
e-wallet,

I don't know about the status of your eBay account, but I can tell you that the API error message is a message that is passed back to us from eBay when we attempt to post a listing on the eBay site on your behalf. We don't make that stuff up...we are reporting to you what eBay reported to us when we tried to post your listing.

Is your Auctiva account possibly linked to a different eBay account that is not in good standing? Some people have multiple accounts so this might be a possibility.

Hope this helps.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.