Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello philatelyny -

You can ensure that your store categories are available for you properly on the lister page by navigating to the 'eBay' page from the My Account menu and clicking on the Update eBay Preferences button, and your store categories will be available on the lister so you can post directly to them as well as your eBay category.

However, we are not aware of an issue with bulk relist causing the categories to be dropped when the items are relisted. I suggest that you file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know a few example items of where this has occurred and the steps you take prior to posting so we can take a look into this.

While we do offer an inventory system within Auctiva accounts, it is not identical to the one that eBay offers.

- Craig
Last edited by auctivacraig
Hello All -

We have not been able to reproduce this issue in either Firefox or Chrome with eBay store categories getting changed or dropping out using bulk relist and ask that you file support cases letting us know the details of your experience and providing us with some information about your process and your system information so we can look into this further.

Please file support cases from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the specific results you encountered, how many listings you were attempting to relist at once as well as your browser and operating system information so we can look into this further.

Please include the details such as were the categories gone and the listings ended up in the 'Other' Category of your store, or were categories switched between items being relisted, etc. As much detail as you can provide will assist us in investigating this.

Much Appreciated -
Craig
Craig, you are right. I think you may be confusing eBay's store categories with your own "folder categories."

So far Auctiva has caused way too much trouble for me to ever recommend it to anyone. No offense.

But if I create a store on eBay with appropriate store categories for customers to navigate through and ONLY use Auctive to relist and manage closed listings - it deletes them as soon as I relist them from Auctiva.
Hello philatelyny -

In order for us to be able to take a look into this, we ask that you file a support case with the details as noted in my last post to this thread. The testing we've been doing is specifically for eBay store categories on post and relist and have not been able to reproduce an issue with the categories differing from the listings as of yet.

Please also let us know where you mean when you say "it deletes them . . ." are you saying that the items post correctly and then the categories change after they go up to eBay? Please include all of the details of what you have been experiencing in your support case so we can look into this further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.