Skip to main content

Hi

Can anyone help me please? I have used Auctiva before but not since Xmas last year. I spent all last night taking pics of eBay items, this afternoon cropping them so they aren't huge files and so far, of the 30 or so files I have tried to upload, only 2 have been successful. The rest have'failed'.

Any thoughts please??
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
it's now 11.18pm

Are you in the UK or elsewhere in Europe?

Any chance the problem is Internet (or your ISPs) and not Auctiva due to trunk or access problems? This almost sounds like the Cogent vs. Telia problem a few weeks back that had service rerouted through alternative low-speed, but I thought that WAR was over. Confused

Danno
Hi Community,

We are receiving a number of reports from customer who are unable to upload images, however, we have not been able to reproduce this problem on our end nor determine why this may be occurring as of yet. Our technical team is currently looking into this issue based on the reports we have received but more reports definitely may help us get to the bottom of this more efficiently.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties when trying to upload photos into your Auctiva account, please contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Hi Community,

We have noticed a significant decrease in the number of reports of image uploading problems since yesterday afternoon, and we're hoping this is indicative that this problem is no longer occurring. If anyone was receiving failure messages when trying to upload images over the last couple days and is now able to upload successfully, can you please let us know by posting to this thread?

Similarly, if anyone was receiving failure messages when trying to upload images over the last couple days and is still unable to upload their images, we'd be interested in knowing that as well. Thanks!

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.