Skip to main content

Folks, can anyone explain the Feedback indicators in the Transaction View please? I have now received, and given, feedback for most of the completed sales in my transaction view, but only one of the indicators is showing that I left feedback - I'm pretty sure that lit up quite soon after I left the FB via Auctiva. That also updated my FB profile on eBay, so I assumed that the Received FB would synchronise with eBay and light up when I got some, and also assumed the Left FB would light up if I did that straight on eBay, rather than through Auctiva.

Any ideas why the others are not updating?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Steve - I did consider it, but sometimes I want to mention someone's good communications (because I think it is important, and useful to others to know a bidder/seller does communicate well), and of course, not everyone does. Maybe I will go down that route though, and create several different ones and just let them run on their own.

Mind you, that still won't alter the fact that my transaction list is not updating with the fact that they have left me feedback. Frown
Hi Pete I also like to go in occasionally and leave a comment also. The nice thing with the Auto-feedback is I find it is at least 12 hours from the time the feedback is left for me until Auctiva's auto-feedback is placed. So I have no problem leaving more personalized feedback when I deem necessary. I did not look at the transaction setting you are talking about so I am insure of how mine is working! Perhaps I will take a look and see if I can figure that one out. Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.