Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Rosemary,

I really like the Custom Woods.... The Pens especially. My Platinum Monte Blanc, is giving out and I'd like something to replace it with.

Can you find out if hubby or yourself can turn a Thick to Thin Teuqe wood or Burel wood (Spelling stinks tonight lol) Maybe a Mohagony wood. I like the darker woods with a nice grain. With Gold overlay rollerball pen? Maybe with twist to open or a Cap. Check the Monte Blanc website for the style I'm refering to.

I would like to know my cost for one or two.

Thanks
I remember when I now had my 3rd website going. The first 2 cost me big bucks, no shop cart or charge machine or access to make changes. 2 years later I'm builiding www.bonsai-mart.com and have the sum total of maybe 20 some pages built and everything not cleaned up yet. Still just working on it to polish it up and an email came in with the first order. I did not quite know what to make of it. I had to keep reading it to figure out what was going on. I finally exclaimed to the wife that I had just got my first website order. That was 1,827 orders ago.

Congrats on your first non ebay sale without all the fuss and the muss. No one taking a piece of your pie. You can eat the whole slice yourself. Again congrats.
Well, thanks for all the congrats. I just had my first actual sale out of my other Ecrater store - paid for and all. I have a theory. My googlebase was disapproved due to thumnails that I have used for over a month. I've heard rumors of Ebay feeds being kicked out since last Thursday. Funny when my Ebay googlebase items started disappearing, the Ecrater items started coming to the surface in Googlebase and Froogle. What do you think? Anyway, I'm excited and hope we all have better days ahead! It sure would help if they would fix the store searches.
eWonders - thanks for the compliements. He will check on this. He has taken on extra work during this "slump" and is a little slow, but he will get to it and I will get back to you.
Thanks again and good luck to all.
quote:
Originally posted by leahyrlw:
Yes, I do. Have you been there for a while?
Thanks
Rosemary

I have 5, no I think 6 different stores at ecrater.com.
My first 3 I opened in March of 2005.

Christmas of 2005 was not as good as I hoped for BUT hey, it's all free!

Just remember, the more you advertise your store, the more traffic, the more sales.
How neat. I've got a lot of work to do on # 2 and then I'll think about starting # 3. Don't they have to be on separate email addresses? I'm trying to learn how advertise. I'm not good at it yet. I learn a lot just listening on this board. There are a lot of people here who know what they are doing and don't mind sharing their knowledge - plus they're just nice people. For now, I'm off to bed.
Good luck to all,
Rosemary
quote:
Originally posted by leahyrlw:
How neat. I've got a lot of work to do on # 2 and then I'll think about starting # 3. Don't they have to be on separate email addresses? Rosemary

Rosemary,

I have 97 gmail invites if you need one, two, three or 10, lemme know and I'll send you some...ok?

That goes for everybody and the gmail invites. I don't think Google has opened up the gmail's to everyone and their still invitation only.

Do you need the link for ecrater community?
http://www.ecrater.com/community/
Rely on BT, she is the expert when it comes to ecrater stores...honest!

You know where to find me if you want the invites for gmail.

Take care, Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.