Skip to main content

Per Ebay's new fixed pricing effective September 16, we can now list anything for 35 cents for 30 days if it is in Fixed Price "Buy It Now" listing format. I'm trying to get some ads ready but the Auctiva one-page lister does not have 30 days to select on "duration." Am I missing something or will this capability be available before the 16th?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I filed a support request. Here's the response

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. I would like to inform you that our listing services are always in accordance with eBay. So, please be assured that whatever changes eBay makes for the listing format, we also would be reflecting the same.Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. I would like to inform you that our listing services are always in accordance with eBay. So, please be assured that whatever changes eBay makes for the listing format, we also would be reflecting the same.

If you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to let me know, and I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support
quote:
If you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to let me know, and I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.

This was addressed a few weeks back in another thread. Unfortunately, Auctiva will not be able to update their listing form until the listing DOES go into effect on the 16th, or soon thereafter.

I too was disappointed, as I wanted to "schedule" listings to post after the 16th.

LDC

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.