Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I can't see the images. I looked on another computer today and it works. I've tried everything to get it to work on this computer. I went to the macromedia site to see if there were some settings I could change, but if so it's too complicated for me to figure out so how is anyone else who doesn't see the pictures going to figure it out?
I have IE 6 on both computers. I just wonder how many ebayers can't see my stuff because they are configured like my notebook. What good is it if half the people can't see it. No body is going to go through their settings like I've tried doing just to see a "part" of an auction listing, much less click on it.
Thx Nana
Nana, I can't see the regular store window (the automatically-placed one) in that listing but I can see the three (!) that you added manually -- although the items in them all said "loading image" while I was looking.

By the way, if you're okay with using Netscape, I highly recommend downloading Firefox instead at http://www.mozilla.com/ . It's based on Netscape but is a better browser to have on your computer in my opinion. It's what I use and it works well.
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Bradford:
Nana, how old is your notebook?

The notebook is almost 3 years old (desktop at least 5yrs).

Now the scrolling store is working on IE. From seeing the note "install flash 6", I kept installing and had 4 ocx files on the system (notebook) would say that they were probably conflicting?
I removed all traces then reinstalled and it worked. However, I forgot to check not to download the yahoo tool bar that time. Beware, it stops most steps in Auctiva thinking they are pop-ups (ads). Are pop-ups necessary in Auctiva - this is another whole matter of concern for me. It would be great if it was a desktop solution rather than a web based software.
Thanks for all the help.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.