Skip to main content

Eek I was going thru my pictures today, to see what I wanted to list and what I wanted to delete. Much to my surprised on the last page, are bits and pieces of what looks like templates that I have used. Is this normal, I thought a gremlin had been in there. Please tell me what to do, if anything, with them.
Darlene, The Fairy Odd Mother @ Once Upon A Find
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Fairy Odd Mother:
SmileThank you so much Princess Donna

You are so great at responding to people. Are you sure there is not a little Fairy God Mother in you. (Not ODD Tho)

Thank you for your kind words.
Oh there's definitely a Fairy Godmother heart that beats in my chest. <smile>

I know how it feels to be frustrated and not have an answer...I don't want anybody to feel that way.

Kharma...right?

What goes around comes around. And I always good stuff coming back my way.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.
(80% chance of t'storms here in FL for the next 3 days)

Take care, Donna
SmileAgain, Thank You Princess Donna, You are a very wise girl. Just to let you know I did file a support request as you suggested. And it was a problem with imports. Engineering is looking into the problem but told me I could go ahead and delete them. If you get anymore of these, you might let them know, may help them solve the problem. Hope you have a good Labor Day, in spite of the storms. Have to work today but off on Sunday and Monday. Beautiful here in Utah. Stay safe!! Blessings,

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.