Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I selected gallery on one listing went thru fine. Second listing I also selected subtitle and was charged $.65 for the value pack. It upgraded to gallery plus, which is the picture enlarge, and it did NOT work. So I would not check gallery at all unless you want the enlarge feature. I contacted Ebay thru live chat and they had me end the listing and issued credit.
Hi.
I looked thru your code and it looks like the gallery URL isn't in there. Grab the URL and copy it from Auctiva Images, then go to revise your listing in eBay.

Select Add Pictures. In that pop-up window is a place to put your gallery URL. Paste it in there and select Insert Pictures. Follow through all the Saves and you should be good to go.

If you're selecting a gallery image before submitting your listings, and this keeps happening, I'd file a support request. Follow the Help link at the top of any page on Auctiva to get there.
quote:
Originally posted by Shadeaux:
Hi.
I looked thru your code and it looks like the gallery URL isn't in there. Grab the URL and copy it from Auctiva Images, then go to revise your listing in eBay.

Select Add Pictures. In that pop-up window is a place to put your gallery URL. Paste it in there and select Insert Pictures. Follow through all the Saves and you should be good to go.

If you're selecting a gallery image before submitting your listings, and this keeps happening, I'd file a support request. Follow the Help link at the top of any page on Auctiva to get there.

Doesnt this defeat the purpose of using auctiva? I have galery sellected in auctiva that should be good enough no?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.