Skip to main content

Hi everyone. 2nd attempt at joining community worked. First time failed cos I got my e-mail addy wrong and wondered why no verification one from Auctiva. Red Face Ah well, it's working now.

Found Auctiva to be a great site. Due to computer configuration, old, old, old, I am unable to use E-Bay's own tools.

Happy to have worked out how to do it all from Auctiva. Big step soon, I'm gonna try listing on the .com site. (UK based, me) and see how badly I manage to get that wrong. Hopefully before bankruptcy sets in. Wink

K
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi, I only managed to get TL1 working under Win98 but then support for Win98 by MS was being withdrawn.

TL1 would not work on my XP machine. I then tried TL2 and it worked intermittantly on my XP machine so I reverted to TL1 again, then I saw Auctiva.

Auctiva have a few issues, mainly I think trying to keep up with eBay who do not tell them much its seems. Quite likely seeing as the 'cost' and support with Auctiva's services are excellent which must be eroding the fees eBay would otherwise receive. Smile
Sorry for reply delay. I'm like Homer, 'Ooooo, shiny...' for being distracted and wandering off, somewhere.

For some reason I find Auctiva's listing features easier to work with than the basic E-Bay one. Any mistakes have been down to user error, so far, and becoming fewer as I get used to the program.

OhHelpMe...I'm turning into an Auctiva fanboy! Smile

K

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.