Skip to main content

Hi is anyone having a problem with the gallery images / header image downloading every time I try to schedule a listing with the gallery image / header pics included in the listing it will not let me and the red error message comes on saying a gallery image has not been selected and none of the gallery options have been selected totally dumbfounded as the images are showing on my listing it will not even let me save the listing unless I remove the images can anyone help ?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Glad someone else is also having the same probs as me !! I too have written to auctiva and i have tried again to see if there is any change now but they are still getting rejected as having no gallery images as being selected even though I have selected an image and it is showing at the time of listing but will not schedule or save but will save if I physically remove the images from the gallery box and header box.
any one else having the same probs today?
Having troubles too - really needed to get auctions up and running and no way would it let me have a gallery picture without sending me messages that didn't make sense. In the end I've had to post items without gallery (or heading pic) and then go to Ebay and revise item to add gallery photo. It works but a load of messing about.............
just had a reply to my message to auctiva to say it sounds like a prob their engineer was working on this morn but not quite sure so has asked me to fwd a photo image to try and see if the problem still excists , personally if a few of us are all having the self same prob I think its more an Auctive prob than something to do with our images ? still hoping it will get rectified anyway soon !

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.