Skip to main content

I relisted from selling manager last night. Today I received emails from eBay that I have a gallery picture issue and they were unable to download them. Other pictures in the listings also didn't show. I can't find these in my saved images or in my deleted images even though deleted images still show images from 3 years ago.

It seems they just vanished!

booklady
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well you’re another victim there is a steady and constant problem with Auctive. This has been going on for quite some time now and they do nothing except make us pay for a service we can’t use, and ruin all the work we put into our listings. Normally I would just walk away and get another provider but now they charge and they have a deal to keep. They can't just ruin how a lot of us make a living, after all how would they like it if someone destroyed there business causing them to loose money. We the community need to stand up and take control and get what we are paying for. Auctiva just gives everyone a generic answer as if we all are stupid (HOW DARE THEM) THEY NEED TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM AND STOP PASSING THE BUCK.I want my money back. In all my years I never saw anyone on the internet besides a few real looser act so stupid and incompetent
I lost my gallery picture on one of my relist also...a very expensive item...and no gallery picture too tired tonight to deal with it...will tackle it tomorrow...hopefully anyone interested will pull up the listing...HOPEFULLY,,,,why is it we have more problems now that they are charging than when we were listing for free???? I guess rather than complaining, I should look around for another listing venue...I just hate all these hanges....
Hi - I have had same problem with missing images for no reason. Have not really had time or energy to deal with it yet though.

I also think there are more issues not being resolved with ebay problems. I think auctiva has stretched itself toooo far with ebay changes, the commerce stores and fee charging, etc., all at one time and has not had as much time to deal with issues such as this.

I get impression, and I may be wrong, and hope I am, but get the feeling auctiva is not that interested in ebay right now or helping with ebay related issues. I would not be surprised since most 3rd party listers got kicked in the face by ebay. I would hate the we suffer more because of this.. but there are numerous issues that are not being addressed that I know of relating to ebay listings.

I hope things improve soon and the dust settles so we can get back to business.
I had another one happen yesterday. It seems for me to be old listings. I can tell by the templates I used on those. I now only use 1 and have for about a year.

There are some interesting changes going on with ebay that are not being put out in the open for everyone to see.

One specific I saw was talk of ebay opting a possible 3rd party insurer into there system for sellers. This definitely will be a conflict with auctivas insurance
Hi Community,

We had suspended our service that permanently deleted images that have been marked as deleted from the beginning of June up until about a week ago. Therefore, it is possible that images marked as deleted on the Manage Images page as early as the beginning of June would just be getting permanently deleted now.

Since we have started running this service again, images that are marked as deleted on the Manage Images page should be permanently deleted from our system 14 days after they are marked as deleted - unless they are manually permanently deleted or restored from the Deleted Images page.

If the images in a listing have gone missing and you do not believe you deleted them, please feel free to contact our customer support team about that using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.