Skip to main content

As some of you know I recently closed my stores and was planning on working on a website this summer, well since it was .10 day I decided to get busy and have been listing away using mostly FPL and low and behold as I'm working my email pops up:

Congratulations, your item sold!

Two items already Big Grin

I have a feeling things are starting picking up!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Posted May 09, 2006 10:58 AM
As some of you know I recently closed my stores and was planning on working on a website this summer, well since it was .10 day I decided to get busy and have been listing away using mostly FPL and low and behold as I'm working my email pops up:

Congratulations, your item sold!

Two items already

I have a feeling things are starting picking up!

Hi Wham,

Wonderful news!! Hope it keeps up for you. Ecstatic that the auctions are included this time! We're also hanging on in our store and was hoping the 10 cent listing day will be a great break for all of us. With no assurance our scheduled listings will post on time this evening,will have to post most items from Ebay and still have enough time to post scheduled listings if they don't post on time. I'm so disappointed. I try hard not to be - I really love this site and wish them well.

Luck to all of you. Looking forward to reports of fantastic sales!
Thanks
Rosemary
Hi Rosemary,

I know its gets frustrating but let me tell you its not just Auctiva, it hapeens to all the services (or at least the ones I've used)on special sale days.

I have 2 services I can use right now and I'm having problems with both of them. I know its hard but I try to stay positive and I'm thankful I got alot done earlier today before the "problems" surfaced.

I have alot more to do tonight, I would love to schedule them all and just go to bed and wake up to them all having been launched but instead I sit here and launch them one by one as the site allows me to get in.

Keep smiling Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.