Skip to main content

Hello, the picture service is displaying the second picture as the first big picture the customers see's right above the decription instead of the main picture like it used to. Naturally I want the the first big picture they see to be the same one as the gallery and header image..just like it used to be...Please fix this because if I move the main picture to image 2 and select image 2 as the gallery and header image to get it to show first,then image 1 does not show up at all on the page. Please put it back the way it was. It was perfect
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

We are currently experiencing a technical problem that is causing the first image to be dropped from listing using the Top/Right, Top/Left, or Top/Bottom image alignments. The same issue has also been causing some listings for which only one image is selected to be unbale to be posted successfully.

Our engineering department is currently working on a fix for this issue, and we will get it implemented a bit later today. I'll post again to this thread when additional information on this matter becomes available. Thanks for your help in bringing this issue to our attention.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.