Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Big Grin Miss Member (saw that on a post and like it... that's what I'm gonna call you. I get called Miss Shirley all the time. lol), we must keep a very similar schedule. Adding that I fed my dogs just before you did this morning. LOL

I've not found how to relist, while being allowed to edit through Auctiva. It takes me right to eBay. How do you do that? Inquiring minds want to know. lol Wink
Hey folks,
I've run into this problem before myself. I relisted an item after I figured out how to edit it. I never received relist credit for the item. I'm not sure if there is an Ebay policy that says you don't receive an Ebay relist credit if you change something, but this happened to me on a couple of listings a couple of months ago. I haven't seen the credits yet, and I'm sure I never will.
Hi Everybody, I just relisted 3 items all together and scheduled them for 12/19/07 at 8AM. It worked just like it is supposed to work. I went to closed listings and picked the 3 I wanted to relist and it went to another page. I then edited the ones I needed to edit and then scheduled them for tomorrow. I really like the feature. I wanted to change the pictures since I had watermarked them and it worked. Good Luck and Happy Holidays
Hi Community,

When relisting items through the Closed Listings page within your Auctiva account, the only fields that can be edited prior to relisting the item are the title, quantity, start price, "Buy it Now" price, reserve price, and duration. If you would like to change other aspects of an item you are relisting, you would need to make those changes through eBay's "Revise your Item" form once the item has been posted.

On the other hand, if you use the "Import Listings" button on your Closed Listings to import your listings from your Closed Listings page to your Saved Listings page, you will then be able to change any of the content from your Saved Listings page and then post it from there. However, any listings posted through your Saved Listings page would not be recognized as relists by eBay.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.