Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Evaper:
No, it's definitely down. I have been getting a non-existing server all day today (main website, stores, everything except the community). I'm in Greece, btw. Any of the moderators/administrators care to drop a note on the news section to let us know what' going on???

Confused I have been beating myself up thinking this site not working was me...for me, this is day two can not list or do anything but read comments here...Hope the powers to be will post a note about status. wow, what a mess
quote:
Originally posted by Danyelle6974:
Can't load auctiva.com, therefore can't log in and upload images. Funny that community.auctiva.com works but auctiva.com doesn't..... I guess if auctiva.com doesn't load then people can't click on the link to community and let me know that this just isn't me.....? help?

I googled up autiva and got the support desk. I could not access otherwise. Used the cache. Went to email and they have received message, but as of yet have not got a reply. I posted the message 8:39 AM EST
As far as Auctiva goes, I don't do ANYTHING using Auctiva other than a store which I just opened last week. I sell mostly CDs and DVDs and do all my listings through Blackthorne Pro. It allows me to use a barcode scanner and lit quickly (what used to take me 3 or 4 hours to list now takes me about 5 minutes).

I want to learn more about Auctiva and the other things I can do with it. I'm new to it and basically got my account to have a dot com store.

So because of me not using Auctiva to do my listings, my images are not affectd by this "shut down".

Joel
http://www.Press-Play-Media.com
Well, my images are loading normally through the ebay page (so is supersize) and the slideshow is also working (it is actually pointing to my other ebay listings) BUT if you click on the "click here to browse my other items" you just get a nice blank error (no server) page. Whew, thank god I didn't use Auctiva checkout and kept the Ebay checkout instead!!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.