Skip to main content

I am happy to join this community, but frustrated as well. So far, I love AUCTIVA. I created a listing night before last and tried to post it. After quite a while (about an hour) the prompt continued to read AD POSTING TO EBAY. Nothing ever showed up in my EBAY store. Since that time, I have tried this again at least 6 times to no avail. I have even remade the ad by pasting the information into a new form. I reloaded all 6 photos. Still no luck. Since that time I was able to reload a previously unsold ad. HELP. I have written to AUCTIVA customer support twice and they have not answered (the first email being nearly 28 hours ago). What's up with that??? I would appreciate any and all ideas. Please use my email if you wish. I had all day off today to work on my listings and I will take some off tomorrow, but this is messing me up. Thanks. My email is: onceuponaword@comcast.net. Michael
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

In case you haven't yet heard from Auctiva support, you might check a couple of things...1. are you able to list directly to EBAY? Frequently the issue is around ebay rules..ie: entered a credit card to pay for listings.

2. Have you completed linking your Auctiva account with ebay?

...hope this helps...if not let us know what you heard from auctiva.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.