Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm not much on HTML as well, but I ran your coding through RagTag and it's coming up with alot of mismatched tags. Mostly in your tables and some a href links. If you ran it through rag tag and tried to go through all the mismatches and move them around - you might be able to get it. I played with it for about an hour - but I have to get ready for work.
I recall helping you in the past on this one. I think I originally gutted the template for you and then told you to put you ME page inside it, right?

Maybe the problem is with the HTML you were using on your ME page. I have my hands full and can't go through it right now. But I suggest you take the original "gutted" template and start putting your ME page info back in one part at a time to see where it goes wrong.

If you find it and don't know how to fix it, well then just hollar I'm sure one of us can figure it out for you!

Hope this helps you some Wink
thank you so much for all the time you guys have put into this....I have opened it and looked at all the letters and numbers, but I really have no idea what anything means....wahm helped me orginally and I just put stuff together, I'm sure I messed a lot up. It has been like this for awhile now, I guess I can live with it...as long as I don't look at it it won't bug me Smile

I remember that original post, I'm sure it isn't auctive...just me moving things around to much. Oh well, the general idea is the same!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.