Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi rarebookspaper,

Sorry for the delayed response. I just reviewed your account and determined that the reason the "About Us" tab is not appearing on your Auctiva store is because there is no information saved in the "About Us" section under the "Store" tab within your account.

As a test, I just entered some text into the "About Us" within your Auctiva account and, once I saved the changes, the "About Us" tab appeared in your Auctiva store when I visited it...I then deleted the "About Us" text I had entered. Therefore, if you enter some new information in the "About Us" section within your Auctiva account, once you save your changes, the "About Us" tab should appear within your Auctiva store.

If you would like further assistance with this matter, please file a support case using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by toonew:
I'm thinking of getting an Auctiva domain name. If I do, must EVERYTHING I offer be an auction on eBay??? I am thinking of having the best of both worlds - auctions AND selling directly to my customers. HELP PLEASE.

Hi Toonew
I dont think you can at the moment, but if you check out my thread about dumping the ebay store, you will see they are planning to bring it in later this year. Hope this helps you

Alex

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.