Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Kimberly - I haven't actually ever done this myself, so if what I say is wrong, someone will correct me soon I'm sure.

• Go to your Saved Listings view.
  • Select the listing in question, then click the 'Create Profiles' button.
  • Next, select which aspects of that listing you want to retain on the various profiles you have options for.
  • Name the profiles something memorable, and save them.
  • Now, create a new listing, using those various profiles, and select a template of your choice.

In the future, if you want to copy it, you will be able to create a new listing based on that one.

HTH.
quote:
Originally posted by member_8880:
I thought you said they were ...when you posted yesterday?? TazfromPA and I answered your questions about why they had disappeared etc???
Have you done any listings thru Auctiva at all? I'm confused Confused

I listed 2 items thru Auctiva 1 that was new and 1 that was saved...I only have 5 saved listings out of 320 listings that I have. I don't know how they were saved or how they chose the ones that they did. I am very confused myself lol.
Hi xxkimi3erlyxx,

It is actually not possible to automatically create a saved listing from a listing that is currently active so, if you would like to create a copy of a listing that is already active using Auctiva, you would need to do so from scratch. However, once your listings close, you will be able to create saved listings from those closed listings using the "Import Listings" button on your "Closed Listings" page.

To accomplish this, you just need to click the "Closed" link under the "Listings" tab within your account, check the boxes next to the listing you'd like to create saved listings from, and then click the blue "Import Listings" button. This action will transfer those listings to your "Saved Listings" page from where they can easily be modified and/or reposted.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.