Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Alan,

I found my labels on eBay with jmcproducts but I see he is no longer a registered user. It looks like other sellers are offering the same type of deals so you just have to determine how many you need. Most of them are way cheaper than the local office supply stores, even with the shipping. I use the two plain blank self-adhesive labels to a 8 1/2x11 page set up for a regular printer. If you have a special label printer, eBay sellers have those also. It sure saves time & money to print my own labels and use Auctiva insurance. And the labels look good too! Happy Hunting!

Doug
Cascade Coin & Collectibles
Hi Alan'
I don't know what type of printing device you are using but I recently switched from using my printer to a thermal printer. One of the best decisions I ever made. Thermals are quick, they don't use any ink, and are relatively inexpensive. You get a professional looking label for about the same price as printing on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and taping it to your package, but in less than half of the time and with better results.
I got my printer from hippovariety on ebay. They have a large selection of new and used printers with great customer service.
My thermal paper came from *baysales* from ebay and the price and shipping costs were the best.
Hope this is helpful.

Pretty4u4less

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.