Skip to main content

I LOST 30 POUNDS!!!! Okay, I know so your not impressed, lol. BUT I sure am, considering I haven't been on a diet at all and have had this HUGE addiction to crunchy cheeto for 2 weeks ( a large bag every two days or so, lol) Of course I'm not eating much else but since I tend to STAY AWAY from that wicked scale, I was very surprised when I ventured the nerve to step on it. Frog Frog
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Yeah well I found it, would you like it back

lmao ... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm still at awe, I don't have a clue how it came off, I haven't changed a thing except with no kids home and Joe not getting home from work until after 8 I hardly ever cook, so I eat fast conveinte food.

I'm not complaining though, if it keeps coming off I should be down to were I want to be my Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by AngelLisa:
quote:
By the way, sprinkle some hot sauce on the crunchy cheeto's..<wink> that's the way their eaten around here.

LOL ..We have flamin Hot Cheetos, my boys LOVE them however they are too hot for me, lol.

I don't like food that's spicy hot either..there's just somethin bout our kinda hot sauce that just perks our food right up!

<smile>
Donna
quote:
I don't like food that's spicy hot either..there's just somethin bout our kinda hot sauce that just perks our food right up!

Oh I USED to LOVE hot food, still do somewhat, although I have acid reflux so it don't like me no more. I ate Hot and Spicey food thru all 3 of my pregnacys and all my kids love hot and spicey food. Funny how all my favorite foods I ate while pregnat are now my kid's favorite food.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.