Skip to main content

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...ageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Geesh...why didn't I think of that?

I laughed at the description and the pic of the dispensers in front of the tent.

<smile>
I wish them much green!
eCommerce Sellers Motivators "We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? But actually, who are you NOT to be?" Marianne Williamson
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

You have to read the questions.

Before going to the questions the one that I had in mind was the very number one question..already done. DANG!
<smile>

Check his other auction he has running..well, I think it's funny..don't know bout others.

While you're at it..check out his last PEZ dispenser sale. (and several others of his closed auctions) This guy has a heckuva sense of humor.

Suthrnjewl=skewed sense of humor
Donna

Be sure to go back to his previously sold
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Bradford:
I'd checked it out and was confused. Did you notice the "eGay" logo up top in the place where eBay's logo goes? How did they do that?

Darnit all, I must've missed that.

It says eBay now.

Kinda funny the eGay...it was for Brokeback Mountain Pez Dispensers.

Hmmmmmmmm...I don't know how they did it.

Suthrnjewl<----dunce at adding eGay to site
<smile>
quote:
Originally posted by Shelainesgems:
uh what was it?

Brokeback Mountain PEZ dispensers.

The auction was hilarious. It had a tent in the background with the PEZ dispensers positioned appropriately for extracurricular activities. <wink>

The comments were the best!

Shelaine...be sure to add your link to your signature so we members can just click and view your auctions. You never know when we might spot a have to have item!

Take care,
Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.