Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi PhilthyCollins,

I'm pleased to hear that you prefer the “new and improved” Saved Listings page, but we do not currently offer an option that would allow you to set that version of the page as your default so, at present, it is necessary to click the “Try out our new and improved Saved Listings page!" link on the old version of the Saved Listings page to access it each time.

We intend to make the new version of the Saved Listings page (and the other Listings pages) the default with a future site update, but I am uncertain when that might happen at this point. I will share your comments about this with our Product team as well.

-Mike
Hi PhilthyCollins,

I am pleased to report that we have just updated our site to use the "new" versions of all our listings pages (including Saved Listings) as the defaults.

However, if you ever need to get back to the old versions of any of these Listings pages, you can still do so using the "View original version of this page" link at the bottom of the page in question.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

-Mike
There is a problem with the new version of closed listings. It shows listings that I deleted eons ago, whereas the old version only contains the listings I need to relist, or those that were relisted a day ago.

Looks like perhaps the new version of closed listings is also bringing up saved listings, perhaps? Regardless it is an inaccurate list.
Hi itsjustme,

I am not aware of any current issues with the new version of the Closed Listings page that would explain either behavior you described, so we would need to look into those potential issues further.

Although I am not sure what specific page you may have been reviewing when you noticed this, or what filter(s) you may have enabled, I reviewed your first page of closed items on both versions of the Closed Listings page within your account and did not notice any discrepancies.

I also deleted a closed listing from my own account using the old version of the page and confirmed that the item no longer showed up on the new version of the Closed Listings page after that point.

In any event, if you are still encountering difficulties of this nature, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account with some additional specifics and we will be happy to look into your report further.

-Mike
Another issue with the "improved saved listing page" is when you try to do "Advanced edit" (which on the Old saved page used to be "Find and Replace") an error message comes up if you are trying to edit any amount of listings over 25. This works on the old version but not the new.

As mentioned before it would be better to have the option of which saved listings page you wanted to use. Especially if the new one is not working properly.
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi PhilthyCollins,

I am pleased to report that we have just updated our site to use the "new" versions of all our listings pages (including Saved Listings) as the defaults.

However, if you ever need to get back to the old versions of any of these Listings pages, you can still do so using the "View original version of this page" link at the bottom of the page in question.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

-Mike
You obviously have no concern for the users. The ne version is not an improvement, its an abusive step to force us into something where most of us do not want to go. I will find a new version for my listings that will not include any help from AUCTIVA that only creats more work for me. Take it back to the original default or allow us to chose or find a new customer!!!!!!!!!
Hi itsjustme,

Thanks for the clarification. I was able to reproduce the discrepancy you mentioned in your example, but that appears to be a result of an intended change with respect to how the search field interacts with the option that controls the date range represented in the results.

The “Search” option on the old version of the Closed Listings page will observe what is selected from the “Listings from last ___ days” drop down menu and only return listings that fit within that range.

On the other hand, when you use the “Search” option on the new version of the page, the “Show last ___ days” option will automatically change to all and any items that match the search will be returned. At that point, you can select the desired option from the “Show last ___ days” menu as desired to narrow down the results.

Would you prefer the new version of the page function like the old one in this regard? We are definitely open to feedback with respect to how the page may be improved.

-Mike
Hi sloggers112011,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We have seen a couple other reports like you described, and our technical team is currently looking into the cause of those errors. I am currently under the impression that the threshold at which that feature may become error prone (and whether the errors may occur) may be account specific.

-Mike
Hi Community,

I understand that some users do not feel the new versions of the Listings pages represent an improvement from the old ones, and we are certainly open to feedback with respect to how the new versions of these pages could be improved to better meet the needs of our entire community.

If you have any specific feedback about the new Listings pages you would like to share with us, please feel free to do so through this thread or contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account.

We apologize for any difficulties this change may be causing you.

-Mike
My problem with the new page is that the thumbnails are smaller and the page is too wide. The old page was compact and you could see everything at a glance. With the new page taking up the whole page, it takes longer to go all the way over to the right of the page to get to sell similar.
When listing, any shortcuts we can use are important.
I also would like a default option, as I prefer the old page, and as it is now, every time I save a listing, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the 'new' page to click to go back to old page.
Hi Ed,

There first icon in the "Actions" column (which depicts two arrows pointing opposite directions) on the new version of the Closed Listings page should tell you whether a transactions have been recorded for any given closed listing.

The icon will appear green if a transaction exists for an item and you will then be able to click the associated button to view the details of the transaction(s) on in the eBay Sales section of your account.

I understand this may not be as intuitive as the “View Transactions” text link that is used for this purpose on the old version of the Closed Listings page, hopefully it will be equally useful once you get used to it.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.