Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I had this problem also. I could not figure out how my items were to be added under a perticular catagory. If I am not mistaked it depends on the "key words" that you enter into the catagories. If the "description" of your "item" has any of these key words in it it will automaticly go under that catagory. Please don't hold me to this because it's just a guess. I can't find any help from Auctiva on this subject either.
Hi,

These are very similar questions to the one I just posted earlier today on the listings board. What I want to understand is what happens as a store item that has been generated in Auctiva is posted to one's eBay store? How do you tell it which of your eBay store categories to put it in? Or do we have to go into our eBay store a few hours later and edit each and every item to get them in whatever eBay store categories we want? I'm quite confused about this, and hope we get a reply from someone knowledgeable soon. Thanks!!

Wanda
For folders....you go to the "folders" option on the homepage. You name your folders whatever you want and then assign the color u want. When your folders are set up, when u do your listing, there will now be a drop down menu directly after you fill in your category and item specifics, more toward the center. Click on that, and all of your categories will appear. TO get them to align with eBay is so simple but I forgot and because I cannot get onto Auctiva AGAIN...I can't look it up for you. However, I remember finding it by asking the question in their help forum. If by some chance, I can get on, I will browse through it and then let you know....barb05130
You must not have tried the search function on the message board because there are at least a half dozen or more posts with answers on how you can enter your eBay store categories in our lister.

Use the find feature and search for "store categories"

Of course this thread is the newest so it's one of the first search results, but act like you never posted this thread and ignore it and read the next result after that.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.