Skip to main content

I am using Auctiva tonight for the first time. My listings have been loaded. When I clicked on them however, on my ebay store, they never finish loading and the pictures just keep saying they are downloading. Is this normal? I don't want people to give up on my listings because it's taking forever to see them! Also, all of the pictures in the scrolling showcase keep saying "Loading listing" and there are no pictures there either. Please help! Thanks!

Carrissa
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My pictures are the same size as when I posted directly to ebay through turbo lister. The majority of my listings right now on ebay are through turbo lister. It's about 17 or so that are listed with Auctiva. Please use the item number that I posted as a sample to see how long it takes to download those pictures to see. Tom - why is this happening? I use MSN as a browser and I have a DSL connection speed. I really want to keep using Auctiva, but if no one can see my postings, then obviously I can't! If my pictures are too big how do I make them smaller? I have them saved on the smallest setting on my camera! Thanks!

Carrissa
Wow! I wonder why I still can't view any of them on mine? I can see the gallery pictures listed on the store and then when I click on the actual listing, it continues to say Opening Page and never finishes. All the other ones I uploaded through Turbo Lister from previous weeks are working just fine.

Is anyone else having problems besides me? Thanks!

Carrissa
quote:
Originally posted by Carrissa:
OK - the one finally stopped "downloading". Now instead of pictures there are boxes where the pictures should be and a little red X in the top left hand corner. I have had this happen rarely when I look at other websites or others' listings. Can anyone think what it is? I hate it that I can't see my own listings!! Thanks!

Carrissa

I had the same problem last weekend and posted it to the forum. Below is the link to the discussion. Tom and another member helped me quite a bit. This could very well be the same issue.

https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/579609941/m/9401081431

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.