Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I finally got mine listed. I went to saved listings and just click on "post now". The ones that were stuck "timed out". I don't know why...but I'm not happy, because my listings were all for similar items and I like to list them all just a few minutes apart so the buyer isn't stuck waiting for the next one for an hour if they want more than one item. Oh well. At least I know what to do if it happens again.
I just tried to post my first auction. It is sitting there in scheduled auctions saying posting. (It's been there for about 40 minutes) Is this normal? I have 20 auctions to list and am trying to space them out with about 10 to 15 minutes between each auction. If I go ahead and try to post my next auction, is it going to sit there saying posting and then have them both end up actually posting at the same time?
I don't want to try posting again because I don't want to get duplicate auctions, and I'm afraid to try posting the next one because they might both post at the same time.
Fortunately they have a smilie that looks just like me LOL Confused
Hi Folks,

Came to check boards, same Problem.

On the "News" board they say that their technical difficulties today are because of their internet provider.

That News section can be helpful in finding out what is going on. I usually try to read there first if I am having a prob. But maybe a little pressure on these boards helps too, it is pretty frustrating and it's not even a living for me like it for most of you!

Autumn

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.