Skip to main content

All of my auctions today have failed cause of the new UPC ...I need to check does not apply on all of my 100's of auctions cause my items dont have UPC numbers but I cant find how to bulk do this easily?

I REALLY dont want to have to load 500 or more auctions and manually tick off each upc and save..would take me months..
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello LifeisLike -

Unfortunately, at this time adding the UPC or Does Not Apply options in bulk is not available.

However, we do understand that this is functionality that could be useful to our users and have forwarded a feature request for such functionality on to our Product Management team for their consideration in a future site update.

I will follow up on this thread when more information regarding this becomes available.

- Craig
Thanks Craig. Sure would be nice if once an announcement is made by EBay of upcoming changes that Auctiva would jump on it and make the necessary changes for the benefit of your paying sellers. Seems like it's always after the fact. It would just be so helpful to us. Surely Auctiva knows in advance of what's coming since it is always announced well in advance. Think of those who have hundreds of items/listings to change. The product management team should be anticipating what and if an update is needed in advance and how your community would benefit.

Thank you for your reply.
Things used to be always ready to go when new ebay changes took place.

Not sure what is going on the last year or so...rarely any updates, rarely updates to fix things,auctiva was always ready when ebay was about to make a big change...they are never ready anymore for some strange reason..this is the 2nd time I have had to manually fix each item one by one..forgot what the last one was but it was in the last year or so I had to manually make changes cause no bulk tool ready.

I still get error messages when trying to bulk update closed items....been happening for years...finally put a ticket in maybe 6 months ago or longer and they said they were aware of it but as of a couple of months ago same errors...

the boards used to be rocking all the time..they are dead now..if I see 1 or 2 posts in a day that is a lot.

Not sure what is going on lately???
Oh yes, I too remember those days when the message boards were buzzing. I dont know if a lot of people just gave up on Auctiva & left or what.
At least on EBay you can bulk edit so I'm going to look into that. I pretty much could just do everything from the sellers listing page on EBay. The main reason I gave always stayed here is because I really liked Auctiva and secondly I liked their templates. But everything eventually changes. When we don't see Auctiva partcipating it makes you think they have lost interest. In turn, so do we. When it gets so frustrating you just want to move on.
and they will not reply with anything positive. a few years back when ebay changed Jewelry we offered to pay them to automate the new categories ($250). The logic would not have been that difficult (I have been a programmer for 43 years). Next we begged them to raise the monthly fee a few dollars to offset the cost. at 9.95 a month it is really a good price and as most know that have stayed you cannot find a better value for the dollar. that said it is still frustrating that when things like this are changed on eBay they don't even attempt to do anything

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.