Skip to main content

I've been doing a little research and have noticed that my listings have dropped when it comes to "Best Match" on ebay. So, I found out I have not been clicking on the "Enable Optional eBay Gallery Images" when I create a listing, as I wan't caught up on what that meant and now I have 70+ active listings that may not be getting the exposure they should had I enabled such. I can't figure out how to revise active listings to enable this feature. Could this be the reason my Best Match placement isn't that great? Or is the HTML debacle that I keep reading about? Any help, please?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi sparkilyn420,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. It is not currently possible to add additional Gallery images to listings which are already active on eBay through your Auctiva account, but you should be able to add the desired Gallery images to these listings directly through the eBay “Revise your Item” form.

Once you have opened the “Revise your Item” form for a given listing, you should be able to reach the interface from which you can upload more Gallery images by clicking the “Add/edit photos” button within the “Add Photos” section.

I hope this helps!

-Mike
Hi sparkilyn420,

If you would prefer to add images to these listings using images that are hosted in your Auctiva account (as opposed uploading them directly from your computer), you could potentially do so by clicking the "Import from web" link along the top of the window that opens when you click the "Add/edit photos" button on the "Revise your Item" form.

However, doing so would require entering the URLs of each Auctiva hosted image you would like to add from which may or may not be easier that locating the original image files on your computer, depending on how you have your images organized.

You can locate the image URL associated with any image that is hosted within your Auctiva account by locating the image on your Image Management page and looking in the "URL" field directly beneath the name of the image.

Ending these listings through eBay and then reposting them from your Auctiva Saved Listings page as you mentioned may very well be the easiest option. Since you should already have the extra Gallery images you would like to add selected in the Auctiva Image Selection section, you should just need to check the “Enable Optional eBay Gallery Images” box in each before reposting and should not have to locate the images again.

-Mike
Here's the easiest way I've found to do this...go to either your Ebay listing body or use 'Preview' in your Auctiva listing. Click to supersize the pic...RIGHT CLICK (and you'll get the popup This image it protected bt Auctiva (but it's really not, it never works) click OK and your popup will come up with the option to Save As...etc. Save pic to a file you already have and continue with the rest of the pics you want. (They have to be in supersize mode tho). Then you can revise on Ebay, it's easy cause you have the pics all together and you know where they are. It takes a little time but it's worth it Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.