Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi PlantaCycad,

Thanks for posting your question here. While it is possible to change the placement of the scrolling gallery in existing listings, doing so does require manually deleting the scrolling gallery HTML from the description HTML of each listing using eBay's "Revise your Item" form so it may involve quite a bit of work depending on the quantity of listings you are dealing with.

If you would like to do this, you will need to go to the eBay "Revise your Item" form for each item you would like to change in this manner and delete the scrolling gallery HTML from the HTML version of the description editor.

The scrolling gallery HTML begins and ends with HTML tags that look like <!--ASW--> and can also be seen in full within your Auctiva account by mousing over the "Stores" tab and selecting the "Get HTML" option next to "Scrolling Gallery".

Once you have removed the scrolling gallery from the listings in which you would like to change the placement and have selected the desired placement in your scrolling gallery settings, you could contact our customer support team and we would then be able to add the scrolling gallery to those listings based on your current account preferences with a click of a button.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact us by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike
Is this still the case?

I just added the Scrolling store without realising that it would appear at the top of all my listings. I was assuming I would need to cut and paste the html manually.

I don't mind it automatically appearing in my listings, but would prefer it at the bottom.

Do I really have to manually move the code from every listing (over 600) or will this move automatically when I change the preferences?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.